My books, articles, and such . . .
I’m a writer / co- writer to several books around Workplace, all with focus on how to put the workplace on work, about learning environments and how space improves didactics, how Facility Management can be a change agent and how to lead in times of transition.
Not to kill you in information, but I love to write and give interviews about how space is never neutral, but always will either hinder or promote that people do GREAT together! So just a flavor of a few themes on my many interviews and articles during my time at SIGNAL, ISS and now. Some in Danish some in English.
The future of work – also POST COVID19
Key note speaker
I’m an often-used international keynote speaker on some of the significant global, regional or national conferences. My totem pole is always around Workplace – but looking at it from many aspects… all focused on combining data and evidence as baseline for future trends and tendencies. I’m promising that my key-note speaks and panel debates is lively, engaging with audience with a no bullshit attitude .. bringing energy and a future thinking mindset to the dialog!
Take a look below on some headlines for my speaks – all with the focus on how leadership, employees and the workplace should be best friends:
THE FUTURE OF WORK
- The future of work - PEOPLE CENTERED - balanced, flexible, productive, inclusive, sustainable, collaborative, ageless, mindful, intuitive – but mostly, healthier & More fun!
- The Forward-Thinking Workplace - What’s the next generations preferred employers top five themes to deliver on?
- Let’s all chill a bit - a new perspective for an "unplugged” working life
- Excite me - Purpose before profit!
- An organisation of head and heart
- Thank goodness for sustainability
- Leadership in a remote working world
- Lifelong learning
- The rise of new & next generation organisations
- The order is changing – put people first!
- Sustainability and why future employees will be joining a firm that is a force for good
- Your people are what causes profits to go up or down! Productivity – to free, fuel, and inspire
- An engaged and highly productive workforce
- New leadership in the hybrid working world - Welcome to coach performance!
- The rise of big new trial on work patters – new ways of organizing work
- Managing the tensions / The value of experience / Encouraging learning opportunities
- Emphasize company culture / Identify and align goals all year-round
- Well-being - The joy of work
- Adding years to life and life to years – what a wonderful gift to give your employees
- Give me creativity in life – The art of NOW
- My purposeful life & Self-fulfilment
- People centric design
- Engagement – this time it’s personal!
- Reinvest in people and employee experience to keep engagement high.
- Engage people - celebrate to Win
- Don’t underestimate GREAT onboarding – fix their first day at work!
- Boomerang employees, leave the Door Open for Employees to Return to Your Organisation
- The living expression of culture in everyday life – having fun together!
- Your organisation’s differentiator: A place to belong
- Have loneliness now reached “epidemic” status?
- Leadership - Model the inclusive community behavior you seek - dare to reframe your perspective
- Diversity & Inclusion - the willingness to embrace awkwardness - must be intentionality
- How can we make a difference - create spaces with inclusive norms
- Community – from OUTPUT to IMPACT
And so much more … let’s discuss!
Welcome to the people-centric workplace agenda – where the change in human dynamics is making it much more fun to work for a better future, together.
Research & Whitepapers
During my work as a consultant, I also do research and create whitepapers for clients - again with the totem pole around the future of work, and all it implicates to really succeed! People focus!!
Here’s a flavor of themes to inspire:
- THE FUTURE OF WORK
- HOW TO GET PEOPLE BACK TO THE OFFICE